Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Easy money is slow money

Hi everyone,

I recently got asked the question, is there a way, a REAL way to make easy money online? My answer was yes, what no one tells you, is that easy money takes time. A phrase that I came up with pertaining to online money making is "EASY MONEY IS SLOW MONEY"

Let me give you a couple of examples you can go and try out.

The first is online surveys. These are very easy, sometimes consisting of one or two questions regarding a website or product, and they can pay up to $7 dlls a survey. Here's the catch you don't get your money automatically, you are required to get to a certain amount in order to receive your check. Some sites are very high, and it takes months for you to actually get your $200 dlls. I have done online surveys before, and the really do pay, but its just an easy $100 in a years time.

If you don't mind the wait, and would like and extra $100 for christmas, heres a helpful link.

No comments: