Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day


Hi everyone, this is the first official blog on my own site!!! Yess!!!
I am very excited about using this blog to share my ideas and experiences and getting feed back from real people.

I am a 27 yo Male, living in the beautiful city of Chula Vista, located in the San Diego CA county. I am originally from Tijuana Mexico, born, raised and survived.

I have an associate degree in Graphic design in Mexico, a Bachelors Degree in graphic design here in the US.

Ever since a can remember I have had the knack of creating business opportunity's. I have always had something going, if you know what I mean. In junior high my classmates would pay me to design a nice cover page for their homework, a medium size printing company would pay me to design for them, as well as sell ad space for their small directory.

I want to share with my readers my personal and business thoughts and experiences, which I hope can help some of you and maybe even inspire you.

PLEASE feel free to give me feed back on any of my blogs.

Sincerely,
TYE

No comments: