Thursday, September 25, 2008

Learn from football


Football season is here, I am a Charger fan, and am glad we could finally win a game!!!

I think as entrepreneurs we can learn a lot from sports. In a was sports teach us fair play, pushing ones limits and being creative with plays.

I know times are really tough for us right now, economic crisis and a fear of a depression. My business has already started to feel the consequences of this mess.

I hope that just like in sports, we can remember to have fun. We might loose a game, but lets remember that there is an entire season ahead off us. Lets try to make the best of it and have fun. For most of us this isn't our first "season" but maybe, just like my team (chargers) we are off to a pretty rough start.

Hang in there guys, we'll make it through!!!

TYE

No comments: