Thursday, September 4, 2008

A home business


Hi everyone,

today I want to talk about home business. As you may all know, there is a lot of false hope and scams on the internet. We have all seen the youtube videos of people getting cash in the mail, or the testimonials of people who made $89,500 in one month, and almost everything revolves around something called THE SYSTEM, or THIS MONEY MAKING WEBSITE. I have always believed that one has to pay in order to get info. So I have payed several of this sites, with the intention of learning what they do, and how they do it.

Of course you can make money having a home based business, and YES you can make money online, but there are many things you have to learn and setup and it takes time to promote, and having something interesting and legitimate.

I will start a course regarding the basic tools of business start up, as well as dive into the internet and how to use it to its maximum potential. I will also have some of my friends, and other young entrepreneurs, give their thoughts and input.

Please feel free to ask any question. I'll do my best to help.

1 comment:

TheBerryBarn said...

Thank you for the tips--I love them! Home-based business are hard but, so worth it once they get rolling. I'll check your blog out daily from now on! Good job!