Friday, September 5, 2008

Its part of business


There are many very good things about business, making money is my favorite, but there are also not so good things about it. Let me talk about having to spend money. Spending money to make money is a given, but sometimes you spend, spend, and spend, and it takes along time to make the money back.

This can be very stressful, but I like to remember all of those story's we have heard about self made millionaires. You know, that story about the guy who truly believed in his service or product, the guy who dropped out, or got a second mortgage on his house, to pursue his dream.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that all of us, all of the entrepreneurs out there, we have to practice sacrifice. I think we are constantly pushed to the edge of having to give all that we have just to survive.

I want all of you to know, that I know the struggles, the stress and the fear, but hang in there, our millions are waiting.

One more day.

1 comment:

Rivr Media Studios said...

Loved your blog.
If you get a chance, check mine out at www.lisalaceyonline.com or www.lisalaceyonline.blogspot.com.
Thanks!
Lisa